Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goals for 2010

As this year comes to a close I would like to make some more goals for 2010.

1. Be able to find a job that will enable me to stay home with the kids, or be able to do things at night when TDH is home.

2. Read the b of m from start to finish

3. Enroll TDH is school for Software Engineering

4. Get Monkey fully potty trained!

5. Hopefully try to get out of debt this year, I can always hope

6. Do more to help others such a volunteering with different things

7. Try to stay off the internet after I get done with school. I think there are better things in life than the computer

8. Get up to date with my scrapbook

I hope I will be able to accomplish all of these goals this year. I will put all of my heart into it. Stay turned for the end of the year to see if I was able to do all of them.

Happy New year and May your year be filed with Hope!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment