I've finally started to run again. I've been wanting to for a while but it was finding the time and also now that anderson is gone during the day I don't have anyone to watch the kids. I also had just a single jogging stroller and there was no way that isabelle would be able to catch up with me. :) I found a double jogging stroller on craigslist for about $70 which is a pretty good deal. the front doesn't swivel which is actually fine with me because I would be everywhere if it was a swivel one. I started on monday and realized that I was about 5 years overdue for new running shoes so I bought a pair of asics. I'm usually a adias fan but one can change right? I wore them yesterday and today and I have to say that I love them! they are awesome! So anyways, I've felt like I've needed to change myself and let some stress go in my life. I think running the last couple of days has done this for me. Lately school has gotten me down and depressed because of the class and I feel that I need to get everything just right. It's hard to do stuff during the day because isabelle and keoki think they need to be the center of attention. it's ok that they are because they are kids. I've had to realize with this class that as long as you are understanding how to do something you don't need to get it perfect! now this analogy is like the gospel. We can try our best everyday but at the end of the day if we've tried our hardest that's okay. We have a very loving savior that is helping us do the rest. We are not perfect human beings, we are here to learn and understand god's plan for us. I can't count on my fingers(because it is too many) how many times I've said to myself that I'm not worthy to be here. it's hard to go about your day and know that everything will be ok in the end. I know that again, If I continue to do my best and give all that I have everything will be ok in the end. Sometimes It's easier said than done. so this goes with running and getting an education. I just have to keep going and everything will be ok at the finish line. That's what I've been thinking about. Now I really need to start on my homework!
Horray for running! The tendon in my foot is still healing, so no running for me, but I'm hoping to get the bike out and ready this next week - for all the same reasons as you! And, to get rid of these last 20 lbs, what a bust!
ReplyDeleteAnderson's bite is horrible! I can't believe that...
Staying home is such a difficult, boring job most days - but the moments that melt your heart make it all worth it!
I totally didn't expect your hair to be that short! Do you like it?
And, horray for getting close to graduation! It will be here before you know it.