So my birthday was on wednesday and for some reason with this I have found myself feeling like I'm loosing myself. The reason is with kids and school work I feel like i haven't had time for myself. even 5 mins to sit down and relax. Stress has gotten the best of me and I've been finding more gray hairs. No, my head is not covered in gray hair, just 3 strands here and there. So a couple of days before my birthday I did a field study to get some extra money and went shopping for some nice clothes and beauty products. The clothes were mainly for when I go back to work because as of lately I found that I mostly wear t-shirts and my wonderful flip flops. I haven't owned a pair of high heels in maybe 10 years. I know sad! So I bought a pair of high heels as well as a couple of nice shirts and a little black dress. I've never had a black dress either. It's always nice to get new clothes, but feeling like I've been revived!
Along with the clothes I bought some face products like sunscreen. I realized that I don't wear sunscreen on my face and I probably should so I don't start looking like i'm 40 or 50 when I'm in my late 20's. Weird to be saying this.... I'm closer to 30 than I am 20. Well here is to living the end of my 20's!
Norway Part 4: Norway in a Nutshell
1 week ago


Happy Birthday Andrea! New clothes and products always make me feel great. Yeah, we should feel great even without those things... but hey... they certainly don't hurt! :)
ReplyDeleteIts always nice to treat yourself! I've never owned high heels,I don't need them! Just so you don't feel so old, I turn 32 this year!
ReplyDelete