Monday, May 31, 2010

Blessings come in small packages

my family and I got to take a little trip to visit some of my friends in oregon. I will post about that later. I've been worried all week that we were not going to be able to have enough to pay rent tomorrow and I hadn't paid our tithing for a while for various reasons. (It's always good to pay your tithing even if you feel that you wont have enough for other things). anyway, I sent off our tithing before we left and when we got back we were very blessed to find out that we will be able to pay rent. Here is the story:
When bubba was a couple of months old we had a very nice man come to our door selling the living scripture DVDs. We figured at that time that we were doing okay to pay to get them. Well, fast forward to almost now. We finally got them paid off back in feb and since we have been struggling we need to sell them to pay bills. so I have been trying to sell them for the last month and was ready to give up when I got an email yesterday of someone that is interested. Called them and I will have them sold soon. It was an answer to our prayers. I firmly believe that sometimes blessing come in small packages. They come when we need it the most because our heavenly father loves us and if we are doing when we are suppose to do he will bless us. sometimes in the way it is suppose to happen, not the way we want him to bless us. I guess our 3 mins are not over, but I've learned a lot and HE KNOWS ME!

1 comment:

  1. If we would have known you were trying to sell them, we probably would have taken them off of your hands! (Other than the Book of Mormon ones, which we already have).

    I'm glad you were able to find a buyer, and that you're going to be able to pay your rent!!!

    ReplyDelete