My little brother is 21!!! hooray for him if he could read
this.He is currently serving a mission in
california and will be back in Feb or Mar.
(I don't know yet) I'm looking
forward to the day when I can see him again. I haven't
seen him in almost 4 years. I don't go home to Utah
very often. Kind of sad but what do you do when
you don't have any money. :)
So my next door neighbor moved on Saturday and it's been hard to readjust to not having them here. Their daughter and mine were best friends. It's been really hard on bubba and myself. They were kind enough to let us take their couch and computer desk because they couldn't take everything. Each time I look at the couch or the desk I think of them and start to cry. They have been our neighbors for 3 1/2 years. I can't even believe we've been in one place for so long. I know it's life but it doesn't make the loneliness go away. Bubba tells me everyday that it will be our turn soon.
To tell you the truth I don't know when that will be
My furniture business is going slow, I finally
set up an Etsy account and posted one item.
I'm working on my wing chair,I messed up
on the bottom so I need to fix that
Please pray for me that my furniture sells
I really enjoy what I'm doing, but sometimes
Patience is a hard thing to have.
I guess all in time right?
this.He is currently serving a mission in
california and will be back in Feb or Mar.
(I don't know yet) I'm looking
forward to the day when I can see him again. I haven't
seen him in almost 4 years. I don't go home to Utah
very often. Kind of sad but what do you do when
you don't have any money. :)
So my next door neighbor moved on Saturday and it's been hard to readjust to not having them here. Their daughter and mine were best friends. It's been really hard on bubba and myself. They were kind enough to let us take their couch and computer desk because they couldn't take everything. Each time I look at the couch or the desk I think of them and start to cry. They have been our neighbors for 3 1/2 years. I can't even believe we've been in one place for so long. I know it's life but it doesn't make the loneliness go away. Bubba tells me everyday that it will be our turn soon.
To tell you the truth I don't know when that will be
My furniture business is going slow, I finally
set up an Etsy account and posted one item.
I'm working on my wing chair,I messed up
on the bottom so I need to fix that
Please pray for me that my furniture sells
I really enjoy what I'm doing, but sometimes
Patience is a hard thing to have.
I guess all in time right?


No comments:
Post a Comment