I'm pretty excited that jobs for furniture makeovers are coming my way! I've got one starting on sept 13th which will take a couple of weeks since I will be traveling to the clients home and they only have mon and tues off. plus it's a hutch so it will take some time to primer and paint. I will be excited to see the end results!!!! Then I have a friend that I'm working with to reupholster a chair that I found at the thrift store, and then I have another client that I will be working with to reupholster two chairs and restaining an old record player. This one is from 1916 I believe. It is such a beautiful piece and I can wait to see how it turns out. So I will be pretty busy for a while which is fine with me because the more business I generate the better it will be. Any way, very excited and wanted to share!
Ella's 10th Birthday
1 week ago


Yay! Good for you!
ReplyDeleteI have a couch that you can have for free to reupholster. The only problem is we're on opposite sides of the state!
ReplyDelete