In the past I have expressed what I am grateful for and didn't really pay attention to what I was saying. Meaning I said that I was grateful for many things but I think I was saying it just to say it. After much thought and understanding especially during my trials that I really should and am grateful for many things. A few months ago my cars brakes were starting to squeak and needed to be fixed. Having no money put it aside and used our money to get by. By August they were so bad that it was very hard to drive. yea, I know I should of gotten them fixed months ago but I had to put my priorities in different places. Even now we didn't have the money and we had to get them fixed so I bought the stuff to fix them and ended up not needing one of the rotors and back brakes so I was able to save some money.
So, I'm very grateful that even though I've complained about the current trial and how life is so unfair, Heavenly Father still listens and knows our needs. I know he wont just fix the problem because lets face it, it would be way too easy. But in return he gives us what we need when we need it. So I'm truly grateful for his love and patience with me. I'm grateful that I have a car to drive and that we have food and a roof over our heads. Even though that may be all we have, that's enough for right now.
Norway Part 4: Norway in a Nutshell
1 week ago


No comments:
Post a Comment