Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Growing Up

A couple of days ago I was realizing that this time next year things will be changing. Both of my kids will be in school. Bubba will be starting kindergarten and monkey will be in pre-school. It's really sad how fast time really flys. When I first brought home bubba I thought time would go slowly. She is now almost 5 and my little boy will be 3 in January. Last night monkey actually let me cuddle with him and it made me realize that he is no longer my baby. He is potty trained and he talks like crazy. It actually makes me sad that I don't have a baby around. I love the newborn stage because they are small (mine never really started out tiny)and fun to cuddle with. Even though monkey was a really hard baby I still miss it. I know it sounds like I want another one and I feel like I'm always forgetting someone and would love the idea but not right now because we financially could not do it. It may sound like an excuse but it's the truth. If it was suppose to happen it would despite the difficult times. So for right now I will wait.

1 comment:

  1. If you have a baby, God will provide a way for you to care for the child (so long as you are doing what he asks of you). It might sound "irresponsible" to some people, but it's happened to us more than once! (Four times actually).

    ReplyDelete